Cooper Prices Lowered on Brake Servicing
Brake pads from only £149 available at Cooper BMW
If your BMW requires new brake pads or discs, you’ll be pleased to hear that we have now reduced our prices on brake servicing. This essential service ensures your BMW continues to provide the smooth, comfortable and safe ride that you’ve come to expect. What’s more all work is carried out by expert BMW Technicians, using only Genuine BMW Parts.
We're so confident about our pricing we've compared them against the likes of Halfords and Kwik-fit and we know that they are extremely competitive, not to mention all of the additional benefits you receive when visiting a BMW main dealer as well
Benefits of visiting a Cooper BMW Retailer
- When visiting a Cooper BMW retailer you will also receive a complimentary safety check of the vehicle, including an online video of the inspection, so you see exactly what we can.
- Complimentary wash and vacuum
- We offer a variety of booking options from Collection and Delivery of your vehicle to Waiting appointments including free wi-fi and complimentary refreshments or a lift to your local train station
- We also offer 0% finance over a 6 or 12 month period on repairs over £200, providing you with managable monthly payments so that your vehicle can be back where it belongs - on the road - as soon as possible
- Manufacturer trained Technicians;Genuine BMW Parts with a 2 year warranty
- Updated BMW Service history